Coin collecting is one of the most extravagant hobbies and everyone involved would think twice before risking the precious metal objects by cleaning. If you are really sure that you want to clean the coins on your own, read the article below, which will help you with their best tips on how to clean coins.
Think again before you start cleaning coins. And the most important thing is to be familiar with the their value. You can ruin coins that have been worth hundreds or thousands of pounds become trash, because you just wanted to make them shinier. Cleaners Abbey Wood are starting with their instructions, but remember that you’ve been warned!
- Start by washing your hands with soap. Cleaners in Abbey Wood SE2 advise you to make sure that your hands are clean, before taking any cleaning actions. Washing them will remove any oils from your dirty fingers.
- Lay down a soft dry towel on the table.
- Use a small plastic container to fill it with warm water. Add some of your mild dish washer. Prepare a rinse bath as well. It should be ready for the final rinse. Cleaning coins should be done with distilled water.
- Clean your coins by immersing each one of them in the soapy water. Rub very gently the both sides of your coins. Do not to put all of your coins at once.
- Rinse your every coin under the tap water and gently rub them until all soap residue is completely gone. Then you should do the finishing rinse to remove all of the chlorine residue.
- Leave the coins to dry. Set them on the towel.
- Finally, it’s the time to store your coins. But make sure that they are completely dry.
Cleaning coins should not be done without reading some tips on how to clean them properly. The only thing that you should do is to contact the company and ask for some advice. I’m sure that they are going to help you.