The hosepipe ban will come into effect in just two days and many people living in the south and east of England will have to reduce the amount of water they use. The restriction is a response to the worst drought for three decades and we should change our lifestyle until enough rain falls. Here is a list of the things you can’t do when you’re on a hosepipe ban.
- You’re not allowed to water your garden using s hosepipe.
- If you’re planning to clean your private motor-vehicle in the weekend, you should know that the ban includes cleaning private motor-vehicle and leisure boat using a hosepipe.
- It’s spring and it’s time for spring cleaning, but you can’t wash your walls, or windows, or domestic premises using a hosepipe, so you’d better consider using professional cleaning services.
- You’re not allowed to fill your padding, or swimming pool, or ornamental fountain using a hosepipe, but you can use a hand held container filled directly from a tap. If there are fish in your fountain, then you can use a hosepipe.
- You can’t also clean paths or patios using a hosepipe.
- Last, but not least, you can’t draw water, using a hosepipe, for domestic recreational use.
These are the things you can’t do until enough rain falls and the hosepipe ban is cancelled. If you want to keep the exterior of your home clean, then it’s recommended that use professional cleaning services London. This is the only way to avoid paying £1000 fine.