Have you asked yourself how many times you clean your house? Well the actual answer to that question is about 5 to 6 times a year. Since many people think that by vacuuming the carpets they are doing a pretty good job, they are just scratching the surface. Think of all germs roaming under the carpet, think of all the dust not to mention the dirt and stains.
If you want to clean properly you have to devote a day to that or at least a couple of hours. You have to do it like it is end of tenancy cleaning CR0 if you really want to do a good job. Let’s start with the dining room. If you want to do a good job you have to clean everything in it. Not only the carpet but the utilities, the furniture the floors and the windows. Every different detail of the room requires different approach and different way of cleaning. Here are a few pointers how to clean your dining room:
1. You can start by vacuuming the carpets. It is a good idea to vacuum but it is not enough.
2. Next wash the carpets where is needed. Remove all stains from them.
3. Remove the dust from the cupboards and the utilities. The TV usually gathers a lot of dust.
4. Clean all the windows and glass covers. Fingertips are always easy to see on glass surfaces.
5. Pay attention to the furniture, if there are stains, take care of them. Don’t forget the chairs and the cushions.
6. Clean all the light switches and the chandelier.
7. Finally remove all the carpets and wash the floors.
Remember – a clean house is a clean soul. If your house is clean your time in it is more pleasurable.