If you’re still looking for natural oven cleaning recipes, I can offer you a few more the are as efficient as recipe #1 and #2 are. Well, let’s continue with oven cleaning recipe # 3.
- 1 cup of white distilled vinegar
- ¼ cup of powdered laundry detergent
1. As recipe #1 requires the oven to be hot before treating it with any oven cleaning products, when using recipe #3, you need to heat your oven for five minutes at 350 degrees then turn it off.
2. Mix the cleaning ingredients above. Spread the paste around the oven.
3. Leave the oven cleaning mixture sit for about an hour.
4. Use a plastic spatula to gently scrape the dirt away.
5. Wipe with a sponge till there your oven sparkle clean.
- 3 tablespoon of borax
- ¼ cup of vinegar
- 1/8 cup of liquid dish soap
- 2 cups of hot water
- baking soda
This time you’ll need a spray bottle to apply the oven cleaning solution to your oven.
1. Mix the ingredients above, except baking soda, into the spray bottle and shake before getting down to cleaning.
2. Spray inside your oven with this great oven cleaning mixture.
3. Here is where baking soda takes part. Sprinkle the wet interior of your oven with a generous amount of baking soda.
4. Again you need to use the spray bottle and spray the layer of baking soda with some oven cleaning solution.
5. Leave the natural oven cleaning products act overnight.
6. The next day, wipe out the baking soda and food residue with hot soapy water.
I hope that my natural oven cleaning guide will help you clean and maintain your oven safety and efficiently. If you’re looking for even more fresh cleaning ideas, you can check oven cleaning services and make home cleaning less tedious. For those of you, who just want to save some money, these 4 natural oven cleaning recipes are the perfect way to save some money on commercial oven cleaning products.
Last, but not least, do your best to enjoy cleaning your home, because when we give love, we receive love.