There are two good reasons to prefer using homemade carpet cleaners over those offered in stores. The first is that you will save money because the ingredients included in your own made solutions are much cheaper than the commercial carpet cleaners you will buy. And second, your home will have healthier environment if using natural carpet cleaning products instead of chemicals. It is really not hard to make your own cleaning solution, however, if you are not sure for some ingredient, call Acton cleaners to ensure that it won’t stained your carpet even more.
Here are the steps how to make and use a carpet cleaner:
- 1. Get a bucket and fill it with half gallon of water.
- 2. Add one cup of distilled white vinegar.
- 3. A quarter cup of baking soda is then added, and the substance is properly mixed until forms a paste that can easily be spread on your carpet.
- 4. Apply your cleaning solution starting at one corner of the carpet to the other corner using a scrub brush dipped into your cleaner.
- 5. Let the solution dry on your carpet.
- 6. Lastly, vacuum your carpet and make sure that no residue left over from the cleaning solution.
- 7. Now, the carpet should be nice and clean as on the day you bought it.
Many would agree that even these natural products to do a great work, your carpet needs professional cleaning from time to time, and what better than hiring carpet cleaning Acton to do the job.